Monday 13 January 2014

Cover Me


To whom it may concern,

                My name is Brielle Pichette; in this letter I will show you my interests, strengths accomplishments and my goals.

                I have many interests but the spider to my web of interests is music.  Growing up my first instrument was piano; since then I have learned five other instruments. Being a musical as well as a performer has taught me to keep calm in front of a large crowd.  Recently I have been learning the art of music producing and making my own music with various programs. Last year I turned the tables; I now do sound and lighting set ups for other performers. Learning the tech behind a performance has taught me valuable skills such as always thinking on my toes, being organized as well as being a leader.

                Over the course of my productive years I have finished many Red Cross courses, performed at various events and been a part of tech aspects of musical productions.  In grade ten I was given the honor to share the “top band student” award with a friend of mine also, awarded top soloist at the Kiwanis Music festival for concert bands. Some of my strengths consist of teaching others about subject I am knowledgeable in, being a leader and organization.

                My main goal at this point in my life is to go to Summit Pacific Bible College and get a major of music. I have smaller goals to reach my main goal. I am working towards taking my intermediate rudiments theory exam so I also have the possibility of teaching piano in the future. Also I am hoping to finish mu NLS to become a lifeguard. Being a part of the tech program at my school I would like to enhance my knowledge in that department to being to utilize the skill while taking my major of music. Thank-you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will consider me to be a part of your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment