Monday 13 January 2014

Collage Application


                I am not what you are, that’s what makes me who I am and not you.

               When I stand in water it parts down the middle. When I stand in a fountain the coins pool near me because my personality is so magnetic. When I stand on the moon gravity holds me down. Newton’s laws don’t apply to me. I get asked to make matches by cupid. I get asked who’s naughty and nice by Santa. I get asked where the pot of gold is by leprechauns. When the world was created I was the one who made the sun shine.  When I’m bored I go for a swim in the Bermuda triangle and never get lost. I once burnt toast and still ate it.

               I taught Madonna how to sing before she was discovered. I taught ray Charles how to play piano. I taught Helen Keller’s teacher. I found Waldo. I eat two bite brownies in 10 bites.  On weekends I scale the Great Wall of China. Just because. I fly ostriches like you would fly an air plane.  God turned water into wine. I turned wine into water. But I haven’t yet graduated high school. Keyword here is yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment